- Widely loved Flecktarn camo pattern on a great quality parka with an array of pockets. The perfect jacket for hunters and campers while out on cold weather adventures.
- Issued to the Bundeswehr (the unified armed forces of Germany), this parka sports Flecktarn, a camouflage developed from a long line of ancestors dating back to just before WWII.
- Many agree Flecktarn is one of the best camouflages to wear both in and out of the field (unless you live in Germany).
- Fleck parkas are about more than just looks — they feature water resistant fabric, plenty of pocket space, and a cut built for retaining agility while keeping yourself covered. There are even zippers at the armpits for cooling off the body or warming your hands. The Germans have well-mastered parka engineering.
- Thick poly/cotton water-resistant fabric
- High waist zipper closure with snap-secured storm flap enables the wearer to bend and crouch without restriction
- Cinch cord fasteners at waist, thighs, and in hood
- Two snap-secured front breast pockets
- Two zippered front hand pockets
- Velcro® secured inside pocket
- Velcro® wrist cuff fasteners
- Straps for shoulder marks, rank tabs, etc.
- Zippered armpits for venting heat or warming hands
- Shoulder pocket
Varying Specs for Pre-2005 Parkas
- Parkas dated 1992 and before have brass snaps, while parkas dated 1993 and after have plastic snaps
- Parkas dated 1994 and before have the shoulder pocket on the right arm, while parkas dated 1995 and after have it on the left
- Depending on the manufacturer, the tone of the parka will vary.
Varying Specs for Pre and Post-2005 Parkas
- Some parkas include a Velcro® fastener on the arm
- Most parkas include a Velcro® fastener above the left front pocket for name tape
- Flecktarn Camo
- New/Used, Very Good